M2 Presswire 22.01.2010
Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port (NCSP): Analyst Update and FY 2009 Operating Update
Research and Markets
has announced the addition of the "Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port (NCSP): Analyst Update and FY 2009 Operating Update" report to their offering.
This report provides analyst comment on company's latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company's opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent comment and opinion.
The author of this report belives that in long-term, the revenues of the company will grow faster than net profit and as a result margins will decrease.
Key Topics Covered:
- The Share Price Will Grow Higher
- Cargo Turnover In 2009 Was Up 6% Compared To 2008
- Net Profit Reached 206.6 Million Usd During 9M 2009 While Further Growth Is Possible
- Strong Financial Condition Means Low Business Risk
- Financial Crisis Is A New Opportunity
- Bba Investment Rating
- Quarterly Income Statement (Historical)
- Key Financial Ratios (Historical).
For more information visit
M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data prepared by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager, Research and Markets | Fax: +1 646 607 1907 (US) | Fax: +353 1 481 1716 (Rest of World) |