РИА Ореанда 26.01.2010
NCSP Announces EGM Results: Board of Directors Elected
The Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port Group (LSE: NCSP, RTS & MICEX: NMTP) hereby announces the results of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on 21 January 2010 at 16 Portovaya street, Novorossiysk,
Shareholders representing 18 092 677 337 of NCSP’s voting shares (as registered by the time of the meeting’s opening), which accounts for 93.94% of the total number of outstanding voting shares of NCSP, participated in the meeting.
According to the Minutes of the meeting ? 32-OSA NMTP dated 22 January 2010 the following decisions were passed according to the agenda of the meeting:
• To terminate the powers of the current Board of directors of PJSC NCSP elected on 6 June 2009, consisting of seven persons.
• To elect the Board of Directors of PJSC NCSP consisting of seven persons:
- Alexander A. Davydenko, Head of Federal Agency of Sea and River Transportation;
- Alexander A. Ponomarenko;
- Alexander N. Shokhin, President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP);
- Evgeniy I. Gorlakov, Head of Krasnodar Department of North-Caucasus Rail Road ;
- Georgiy A. Koryashkin, Director General of OAO NPV Engineering;
- Tamara A. Pakhomenko, Vice-President for Corporate Development and Legal Support of PJSC NCSP;
- Vladimir G. Ulianov, Head of Internal Control Service of PJSC NCSP.
Commenting on this event Alexander Ponomarenko noted: "It is evident from the EGM results that the composition of NCSP’s Board of directors virtually has not changed, which proves shareholders’ support for the current corporate strategy. The election of RSPP President Alexander Shokhin as new independent Director will definitely produce a positive effect on all aspects of the Board’s operation and on NCSP’s corporate governance practices as well".
"On behalf of the Board and all NCSP employees I would like to thank Yuri V. Parfenov who has been an active member of the NCSP Board since 2007, but decided to resign due to his new appointment", – said Alexander Ponomarenko.
Back to list